Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snowing again ... BOO

I dont really care if I sound like a complainer because, I am SO SICK of the snow !!
It is April 24th, and I am at work at the moment and it is white out outside, and I'm not looking forward to driving home tonight.
And thats all I have to say about that.

Well, thought I would write a few things about our life at the moment.

Stephen and I are both working full time. He's still enjoying his job working as a commissions analyst and I'm still working hard at an industry leading dms provider, although its getting harder for me to work all the overtime I've been working, its a job I enjoy so I'm blessed.

Mana is getting bigger. He's hitting the Terrible Two's and he is definitely keeping us on our toes. He's just like me in that he is stubborn, and he wants to do what he wants to do.
His favorite words are WHAT, YEAH and YAY.
He likes to sit at the top of the stairs if I'm downstairs, (or the bottom of the stairs if I'm upstairs) and I will call out to him, his reply is either "WHAT?" or "YEAH?".
He loves to watch sports, hes a little ESPN fanatic, and every time something good happens in a sport, like if someone scores a touch down, he will yell "YAY. YAY!" .
Ever day when Stephen gets home from work, Mana will jump up from the couch or drop whatever he is doing, to run and give his father a hug, he gets so excited when his Dad is home.
Another funny little thing Mana does is he is very territorial, he doesn't like anyone to share his blanket, if you try to get under it when he is under it he will pull it away, or scream at you.
And if he is sitting on me and Stephen sits next to me, or tries to hug me, Mana will push him away, or grab my face, its funny at the moment, but we are interested to see how he will be once we have another baby.

In other news, we are expecting another baby in September.
I am hoping for a girl, but we won't be sad if its a boy.

I'm pretty stoked, my job is letting me work from home full time after I have our next baby, I'm sure it won't be as easy as I expect, but its a good opportunity and I'm thankful for it.

So my parents are going to the Jazz game tonight, Stephen's a little jealous since the games have been sold out and its playoffs, maybe when he comes up with that million dollar business idea he can buy season tickets and go to the playoff games .. we can only dream ...

5 comments:

sanaejames photography said...

Im glad you posted on our blog so we can keep checking up on you guys now via---BLOGGING!!! EVen though we live like 5 minutes from each other..ha..ha...I'm tired of the snow, too....when is it going to end!?! Can't wait to get together again soon!

Chris and Channy said...

Yay! The Giles family has a blog! So cute the photo of Mana and Carlos. Well, I'm adding your blog to our page. Hope you don't mind. Looking forward to seeing more pics and vids from you guys!

Channy

P.S. Congrats! I heard you guys were expecting again. And...I hope the weather warms up soon for you all in Utah!

kam said...

hey thanks for the invite dana! it will be fun seeing what's going on in your little family. it was great seeing you guys this weekend - thanks for the date night!

Valasi Satini said...

So you're saying Steve is a jazz fan!!!...BOOOOO Steve! LOL

Unknown said...

you are so funny and your son takes after you :) I love his favorite words...i can totally see him running to his daddy...what a cutie :)