Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thomas


Tickets to ride the train
Thomas
Thomas is coming
Our big boy and his big smile
Mana in the hay maze
Koa wouldnt go in and join Mana
Koa cried .. alot

Our Boys
Best Friends
Giving his dad attitude .. this kid has alot of it

With Stephens work trips to Asia and Europe quickly sneaking up on us, we decided it was important for us to take the boys out for a day of fun.
Turned out to be a long few hours.
Koa was tired, so he whined and cried pretty much the entire time.
Mana is our good little boy, he enjoyed all of it, and was so good lloking and listening.
While on the train, I looked down at my hand, and found that my ring was missing its diamond.
Very sad about that.

5 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

9o glad you are back blogging again Dayna. Your boys are SOOO cute. I can't believe how fast they grow though..it's just crazy!!!

Giles Family said...

Yeah, I'm glad too Laura, your boys are too cute!
I'm sure I'm going to love reading through this at a later stage.

c said...

Dayna, we are so stoked you're blogging again! Ari loves seeing everybody (Thomas included, haha). Love the pics. Sorry to hear about your ring tho, hopefully it'll turn up! Love to everybody!

BBC said...

aww... sad koa was crying so much but it looks like it was still a fun trip!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your boys are :: especially Mana :: he is soo old :) Sounds like a fun trip but sooo sorry about your ring!!