Monday, October 6, 2008

Husband Tag

Just because ... I didnt post for Stephens Birthday because I was HAMMERED .. so this is my mini tribute to him

1. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND? Playing Halo at some guys house, not long after I got to Utah, well thats where he saw me, I saw him a few months later at a Potluck at a park, actually talked to each other at my brothers wedding
2. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE BEFORE YOU WERE MARRIED? 11 months
3. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 4 years
4. WHAT DOES HE DO THAT SURPRISES YOU? Lots of things. Too many to name, but Stephen is FULL of surprises, hes sweet !
5. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE FEATURE? Everything !
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUALITY OF HIS? That he always puts us before everything else
7. DOES HE HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU? Baby, Babe and Dayn
8. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE FOOD? He loves to eat most things.
10. WHEN & WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS? September 22nd 2003, on the back of Beka's truck .. hahahaha.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO AS A COUPLE? Talk and joke with each other, we can talk for hours about everything !
12. DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN? Mana and Koa, our two beautiful boys !
13. DOES HE HAVE ANY HIDDEN TALENTS? Yeah, hes a great cook, thats not hidden since he cooks most of the time, but hes thoughtful
14. HOW OLD IS HE? 29, one more year til your 30 buddy !
15. WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? He did
16. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE MUSIC? Hes a fan of alot of different types of music.
17. WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE MOST ABOUT HIM? How hard he works, how he takes care of us, and many many more things
18. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
19. WILL HE READ THIS? yeah coz I texted him and told him I wrote this

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute tribute to Stephen...you two are really perfect for each other :)

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

hey, check out my blog for the intive to our Halloween party... let me know if you can make it I would LOVE it if you could come!