Monday, October 6, 2008

I love being a Mum


Usually I'm a blog-a-holic, I like to write down everything we do, but lately I've been so tired and busy with our two sons that I haven't even remembered to get on here and write anything.
Over the last 2 weeks I've truly enjoyed being at home with our boys.

Mana is a little monster. He is a typical rough boy who loves to tackle, punch, kick, jump and just basically abuse us. All the while he is smiling and laughing. But when its time to quiet down, he loves to kiss and cuddle, he is a little sweet heart. He and I have been "talking" alot lately. He doesnt really say so many words but he is copying alot, and he likes to pull my face and make me talk to him.


Koa is a beautiful baby, he is such a good boy. I love looking at him, it seems like is face changes every day. At first we thought he looked like Mana, and now I think he looks nothing like Mana.
He is alot darker than Mana ever was, his eyes are alot bigger, at the moment he is our skinny little baby, but he is gaining weight quickly.
He eats more than Mana did at this age, but he sleeps longer, if its possible.
He is sleeping 7 - 8 hours a night, so I am pretty lucky.
Koa is sleeping with us at the moment, since I'm nursing .. and lazy, its easier for me.



I would be luckier if Mana didn't creep into our room every night and hop in the bed with us.
He's a bit vicious when he sleeps, kicks and rolls all the time.
I'm truly enjoying being at home, I'm sure I will cry when I have to go back to work, but I know I have to do what I have to do.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel... you have way more experience but i look forward to all the new joys that seem to happen each day :) I am so glad that you get to be home with your sweet boys right now!! You are right the boys really don't look too much alike right now but you can definitely see they are brothers

Valasi Satini said...

awww the pictures of the kids are so cute! Definitely brotherly love. They will be such great buddies!

Nau Willis said...

what a beautiful blog!! the boys are just handsome!! I cant wait to meet Koa!

Chris and Channy said...

i love the new pics of baby and his big brother. your boys are beautiful. what a blessing. and i agree...mana and koa don't look very much alike. at least not right now. who knows though...looks change as kids get older.

congrats again on the arrival of koa. i hope our baby sleeps as much as he does! :)