Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a bit of a busy weekend this past weekend, Koa's first weekend out.
Friday Night we went to Tucanos with George, Jenny, Carlos and Sia to celebrate Stephen and Jenny's birthday month.
Then we decided to drop by Faleni and Jess' house to meet there beautiful baby boy.
Mana and Carlos at Tucanos
Then on Saturday we went to watch my little brothers play football and Stephen and I went to the movies to see Eagle Eye.
Tapua
Josiah
And on Sunday, my little brother was ordained a Deacon. So we went to my parents for dinner and to Tapuas setting apart. His actual birthday was the day after Koa was born, and it was a bit of stink birthday for him, we had cake at the hospital for him.
Cant believe your 12 Tapua.
Tapua, Mana and Josiah

2 comments:

ashlee said...

Congratulations! Koa is so cute! I love the picture with one of his eyes open and the picture of him and Mana sleeping. How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...I can't believe that you are out and about...you are definitely meant to be a mommy!!! I am hoping to go out into the world sometime in the next four months ;)