Sunday, September 7, 2008

Frustrated ...

So since Thursday of last week I have been having contractions, I'm not due for a few weeks, so I was a bit surprised at the intensity of the contractions but they haven't been consistent and they are just annoying me at the moment because I'm not dialating any and its pointless pain !!
So, at the moment I am frustrated, tomorrow I wont be, but I was up all night last night with my contractions, I really shouldn't complain because my mum was here and I had this electronic acupressure machine that has a really light vibration, and anytime I had a contraction I turned it on and I didn't feel anything, so its not like I was really in pain, also, my mum knows some pressure points to rub so she would rub the points during strong contracts and it was easy to get through them.
But as any pregnant woman is during the last few weeks, I'm tired of being pregnant and just ready for this little boy to join our family.

7 comments:

Nimo said...

Hang in there Dayna! The last few weeks/days are the hardest but you'll get through it!

Unknown said...

These last few weeks will roll by fast and then you will have another wonderful spirit to light up your home. You are in our prayers always. Love heaps.
Tutu and co.

Unknown said...

awww...i am right there with you :) I had to be hooked up to monitors the other day and saw all of my contractions on the machine and thought why do these not bring my baby any closer to being born ;) Oh well...I am so excited to see the new little addition to your fam :) Nice that your mum was around :)

Valasi Satini said...

You're almost done! Just a few more weeks and then lil Metekingi (is that how you spell it?) will be here! :) Hang in there!

Nau Willis said...

hang in there girl!!! so excited for you guys!!

kam said...

those fake contractions are so frustrating! i hope the rest goes smoothly for you guys!!

Chris and Channy said...

i feel you dayna! the last weeks always go by so slow! and those darn braxton hicks contractions are killing me too. but soon enough your new little man will be with you. can't wait to see a post that says..."he's here!" :)