Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby #2

So, when I was pregnant with Mana I was hoping for a girl.
I have six brothers and two sisters, and I really just hopped we would have a girl.
All up until the ultrasound, Stephen kept saying he didn't care either way, as long as it was a healthy baby.
When we finally went in for the scan to find out what we were having, I was lying on the table and the technician was showing us everything, she tapped my stomach slightly to open the babies legs, and when she did that I asked her if it was a boy, and she said yes.
I was pretty overwhelmed, and was pretty teary eyed, I mean I was excited that everything went well and that it was a healthy baby. But I had been hoping for a girl.
Stephen who had pretty much remained quiet the whole time, and had told me he didn't care as long as it was healthy, was stoked it was a boy.
He jumped up and was like, "Yeah, its a boy. I lied and said I didn't care, I wanted a boy, in your face !"
Sensitive isn't he ?
It was pretty funny though.

Fast forward to this pregnancy, even though this time we were both hoping for a girl, Stephen said he thought it was a boy, I wasn't sure, but I had a feeling it might be a boy.
And today at the scan, when the little legs opened, I saw the same thing I saw last time ...
WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY !!

Also found out we are a week earlier than previously thought, so Happy Birthday Stephen, our baby is due September 24th, your birthday.
If hes lucky we will have our baby the day after, just like we had Mana the day after our anniversary.

9 comments:

Nau Willis said...

yipee!! IF and thats a BIG IF I got preggers again I would loooove to have a little Nau.lol awwwww....Well you can keep having fun trying to have a girl....congrats guys!!! we are so happy for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

I am really so happy for you!! Maybe not exactly what you dreamed of but so fun to have two cute boys running around your house ;)

Jess said...

Congrats Again Dayna!

Nimo said...

congrats again! So you will be due right around Zacharys birthday (sept 21) ...sweeeeet!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I know everything about raising boys if you ever have any questions! :)

Valasi Satini said...

Congrats!! and sorry again for putting that curse on you!! :)

ashlee said...

Congratulations! Girls are totally over rated :-) Mana is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big he is. You are such a pretty pregnant mom.

sanaejames photography said...

congrats again! It will be good for mana to have a little bro to hang out with and get into mischevious things!

Chris and Channy said...

Congrats on the baby boy on the way! No worries...your little girl will come in due time. :) Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!