Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day 2008

Mothers Day was a nice day.


Stephen and I went to the breakfast buffet at Little America with my parents, my brother and his wife and my sister and her fiance.


It was nice, the hour long wait wasnt nice, but the food was good, then we came home and I had a sleep.


Having a sleep in the middle of the day is probably the best present I could get, since I've been crazy busy at work.


I got a cute maternity top from Stephen and Mana which is a big thing for me since I wouldnt wear maternity clothes last time I was pregnant, why ? I dont know, I'm lame like that.


But as usual I sent Stephen a list of things I wanted, about 10 things, or maybe more, and he picked out something good, so I got something I wanted either way.


And we got some out door furniture, so pretty soon it will be time to have a barbeque in our yard. YAY !


Stephen and I witk my sis and fiance, parents and bro and sis in law.


Mana and I and my sweet 5 month pregnant pot, looking more like 9 months

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you look great!! I have gained soo much weight and for some reason it mostly found a way to my cheeks ;)

Nau Willis said...

whatever dayna! you look hot! Mana is so cute!!!

Jess said...

so cute Dayna! Where did that belly come from? I swear when we saw you at Mcgraths there was nothing there? :)

Nimo said...

You look totally cute Dayna! and nowhere near 9 months!

sanaejames photography said...

Yay! Time for BBQ!!! So give us a call soon! You look great!

Giles Family said...

jess - So my belly just popped out over the weekend, and now I'm on to maternity clothes !

Chris and Channy said...

Dayna, you look so good! You're a beautiful pregnant woman. :)