Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ama !


Us at Bucca Di Bepo, way to push Daddy Mana.

Us with most of my family


Mana and Ama
My little sister Bronte, and my brother Sam

So my mum is pretty much the greatest there is. And today was her birthday, so we all went out to Buca Di Bepo, and ate a crap load of food, it was so tasty.

Mana spends every day with his grandma, he loves her so much.


Every day when I finish work and go to take Mana home, he will pull on of the little tricks hes learnt.

Sometimes he tries to hide, sometimes he will just fight, it just depends on the day.

Any time we go over to my parents house, Mana will run inside and wave goodbye to us, or if he is sad he will always go to my mum before either of us.


So, Happy Birthday Mum, we love you !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your mom really is so wonderful!!! It is fun to see a pic with so many of your family members...i feel like I haven't seen them in forever!!! The little kids are growing up so much :) So we are moving in like a month so I need to hang out with you before then...I will call or myspace you soon :)

mgm said...

We had the best time. I kept scheduling boring, unimportant stuff on my birthday and in the end my kids had to tell me to leave it free, 'cos we were going to do something. I didn't find out what it was until my husband drove us to the wrong restaurant, and we had to get the correct directions from Ariel. Aren't they just the greatest kids