Sunday, March 15, 2009

HCG and me

Okay, so after much deliberation, I started the HCG diet.
For those of you who dont know what it is .. google it.

I am doing a 23 day diet, and I'm not doing the shots, I'm doing it sublingually .. which means I take .5 mls under my tongue in the morning and at night.

Today is day number two and its the day I have to eat as much as physically possible.
I have to say, it is one of the hardest things to do, and I feel sick !
The diet says to eat as much as you can, carbs, sugars, high fat content, you name it.
Its hard though, to eat that much.

Starting Monday, I am on a pretty strict 500 calorie diet for the next 21 days.

So I am going to try and blog about it.

Yesterday I ate pretty much everything in sight, today, I'm trying .. we will see how it goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck!!! i am gonna google it right now! i am so sick of being fat!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck Dayn!

Vanz said...

Youll still be jealous of me when you are skinny! hahahaha