Sunday, March 15, 2009

Koa Bear











Koa is our sweet smiley little boy.
He has a bit of a sensitive stomach and throws up quite a bit, Uncle Harris likes to call him PUKE-KANA ...
He is always smiling, mostly happy, and Mana loves him.


We havent had any issues with Mana being jealous of Koa .. yet.
Koa can't sit up yet, but he rolls like a maniac.
He falls asleep when hes tired, hes a big sleeper.
Koa is a Metekingi .. he sleeps with his eyes slightly open .. Stephen thinks its creepy, I'm used to it and I think its hilarious.


He eats a ton and hes a solid round little boy.
He is a big thumb sucker.
I love my baby boy.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

both of your boys are absolutely adorable!!!

Chris and Channy said...

holy cow!!! koa looks JUST like my brother and nicola's son (a darker version though). crazy! your boys are growing so fast. and hey, that diet of yours sounds like a good one. i'm amazed at how well it works! great job dayna.