Wednesday, August 13, 2008

4 YEARS MARRIED TODAY !!

Us on our Anniversary this year.

It was our 4th anniversary Wednesday night.
We went to Carrabbas in Orem for dinner, and that was pretty much the extent of our celebration as we both had to go home and work.

So I decided to post pictures of us over the last few years.

Stephen you are my best friend, your my everything and I love you !



Parasailing in Hawaii '05



My sisters farewell '06

A pic from our wedding '04




Our sealing '05




Our first home




Crystals wedding 07




'05 sometime

5 comments:

BBC said...

happy anniversary! you guys are such a great couple!

Brittanny said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully you can find some time where you aren't working so you can spend more alone time together. Congratulations!

Nau Willis said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Why does it seem like its been longer than 4 years??? crazy!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and Manna's birthday! Your Mom just told us about the new baby boy you are soon expecting. We are so excited for your both! Hope he is as full of life and smiles as Manna! Lots of love to you both...Uncle Jim and Auntie Lynn

Chris and Channy said...

oh my gosh...this post reminded me that i have photos of you guys after your sealing. i need to email you them. small kine late...lol. happy anniversary guys!