Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Vanz

On Friday we went to The Cheesecake Factory for Vanya's birthday.
She had decided she wanted 12 people to come so Stephen and I went up at 6:30 to put our name down since they dont take reservations.
After and hour and a half walking around Fashion Place mall and a bit of stress on Stephens part everyone arrived.
We were there til just after 11, we ate a ton then everyone headed over to Boondocks.
The funniest thing I've seen in ages happened to Ano at The Cheescake Factory, won't put him on blast, but it was pretty stinkin hilarious !

The Birthday Cake
Me and Vanya
Half of the people there
(Vanya, me, Stephen, Ano, Ariel, Quinn, Darlene and Angela got cut off by the photo taker, sorry Angela)
Stephen and I decided to go and pick Mana up from my parents, and since he was still awake we decided to take him to Boondocks. Terrible parents, we know, taking our son when he was tired to play some games, but Boondocks closed at 12 and it wasnt that long.
When we got there he was all excited, so he played a few games, and everyone gave us their tickets to get him a prize.
He ended up with a sweet foam bow and arrow and one of those helicopters that flies when you pull the string, too bad Stephen broke the helicopter trying to show Mana how it worked.

Mana playing the basketball game Whack - a -mole
Hitting the colors
Well Vanz, Happy Birthday, hope you enjoyed it !

4 comments:

Nimo said...

Wow...I wanna know what happened to Ano!!! lol.

Nimo said...

btw dayna--that was lasi commenting under my name!!!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday Vanya!!! i want to know what happened to ano too :) and mana is so cute on your computer :)

Valasi Satini said...

oh oops...sorry Nimo! I didn't realize that when I posted it was under your name! So yeah Dayna that was me!!....