Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love you THIS BIG !!

a very intense little boy
cuddles for daddy

One of Manas favorite things to do is to cuddle. He LOVES to lie on the couch and cuddle, or climb on me or his Ama and cuddle.
He will throw his arms as wide as he can, strain his face, looking extremely intense, ready for a cuddle.
Then he will sit on us, rest his head on our shoulders and hold on for dear life.
He also likes to run at us, with his arms wide open, and it can be pretty sore.
He will start at the other end of the room, or wherever he sees someone hes excited to see, open his arms nice and big, and run as hard and fast as he can, and right before he gets to you, he will throw himself at you, hes hurt himself so many times doing that, and I have to watch him because if I'm standing, he will put his head down right before he gets to me and hit me in the stomach .. such a crazy kid !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute little boy...he gets bigger and bigger with every picture :) I can't wait to see what his little bro looks like!!

Unknown said...

Wow, he looks so much like Steve in that top picture.. I miss my little Manis... I'm excited to see him on his Bday!

Nau Willis said...

he is so adorable what a perfect little boy!!!gotta love him!