Saturday, August 9, 2008

Manas New Bed

Mana has been sleeping on a full bed with bed rails for the longest time.
I liked having the full size bed because Stephen or I could sleep with him when he needed us too. I saw this bed on craigslist for a good price, so we decided to get it and Mana was stoked about it. When we put it in the car, he put his hand on like he was taking ownership of it and had the biggest grin on his face.
He slept on it last night which surprised me, I thought he would fall off since hes used to having such a big bed to roll around on but he was fine.


Mana chilling on his bed
His hair needed to be buzzed, again, he was getting way too sweaty ALL the time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

way to get him in a big boy bed before his little bro comes around :)

kam said...

hey cool bed mana!

love the other blog about his hugs - so sweet!

Brittanny said...

that is such a cute bed! congrats mana!