Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Outside the Teppanyaki Place
eating ..

Since I have been soon run down with everything my poor husband didnt have the most exciting fathers day ever.
I had to go to Draper early in the morning to drop some pics off for my Aunty who was travelling back to Australia and drop my Dads Fathers Day present off so I left Stephen and Mana to sleep in.
When I got home around 9am, I made Stephen breakfast and then lay down and had a sleep, for about 3 hours !!
I woke up and made us lunch, then lay down again for another 2 hour nap.
My poor husband watched movies and our son and made sure I was ok.
Once I woke up from my second nap we went to a little TEPPANYAKI resturant in Lehi, it was nice, the food was good. Mana was a little scared when the cook made a huge flame on the grill but otherwise he was cheering and clapping.
When the cook cut the shrimp and was throwing it in everyones mouth, Mana was watching, absolutely enthralled. When it got to Mana he tried to open his mouth to catch the shrimp like everyone else, he didnt quite get his mouth wide enough and he wouldnt put his head back BUT he tried, it was so cute !
Since I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant Stephen, I hope you can forgive me for your very boring day.
You are the best father and husband and we love you !

2 comments:

Nau Willis said...

mana is so cute...I think he shouldve been our boy! lmbo!!! kiss him for me!!!

Valasi Satini said...

What a nice day! I love the fried rice at Teppanyakis.