Sunday, June 22, 2008

I love Summer.






This weekend was a nice weekend, it FINALLY feels like summer for me.
On Friday it was Carlos Birthday party, so Mana and I headed down to Provo after I finished work and Stephen met us there.
There were a ton of kids and Mana was having a blast, too bad I was SO HOT, so we went to have a swim to cool down, it was so nice.
Mana was a little nervous at first with Stephen, but once I got in he started getting adventurous, well as adventurous as he could get with me holding him
On Saturday we decided to go to Seven Peaks and meet the Uyemas there.
It was a HOT HOT day so it was a great day to swim.
Mana had the biggest grin on his face the whole day, it was great to see him so happy !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so nice with this crappy heat!! I love Mana in his shades :)

Chris and Channy said...

so fun! i love the pics. it must be nice to have seven peaks right there, huh? i know the boys must love it. they're so cute together.