Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mana and his haircuts






Mana's hair grows pretty fast. Every couple of months he has to get a haircut because it gets too long AND hes a sweaty little beast so its to help cool him down.

I've given the poor kid a couple of disasterous haircuts, so the last two times he has had his haircut, his Uncle Ariel cut it.

He's really good every time he gets his hair cut, I always put him in his high chair, I guess its not the most hygienic thing to do, and he sits there pretty patiently.

Anytime he sees the camera, he tries to smile, such a poser .

This time, he was lucky to get a SWEET haircut !!

Its nice and short on the top and the front, and we left the back long ... HAHAHAAHA.

For some reason he has this long rats tail at the back, his hair is HILARIOUS !

He might hate me when hes older, but for now, he cant do anything about it .. love you SON.


Mana and his side view of his hair, not too bad in this pic, for some reason he likes to wear this lei, random ..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the haircut!! I can't wait to do things to my son too ;)

Nimo said...

love your mullet Mana. hahaha! just kidding :)

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

so cute! Ever since I cut Carlos' hair in February, I can't do it again.

Chris and Channy said...

so cute his mullet! gosh, i wish kaehu had that much hair. can mana share? love the kukui nut let too...getting in touch with his hawaii roots. :)

Nau Willis said...

mana is just so handsome mullet or not....lol