Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Protector

I had a doctors appointment today and I decided to take Mana with me.
Usually I leave him at his Grandmas house but today I decided since gas is out of control expensive, it would be cheaper and easier to take Mana with me.
It was just a quick appointment, check the heartbeat and answer any questions.
Mana was really good until I lay down on the exam table so they could listen to the heartbeat.
I hoped on the table and he walked over and held my hand.
When my doctor lifted my shirt and put the gel on my stomach to listen with the doppler, Mana went crazy, he kept trying to push the doctor away and pull down my shirt, the whole time holding my hand. He kept telling the doctor "No, No".
At first I was wondering what was wrong with him, why was he going so crazy, but after telling Stephen about it I realized he was just trying to watch out for me.
Hopefully his protective instinct will extend to his new brother !

5 comments:

Brittany & Barry said...

Don't know if you remember me/us from the old ward. Congrats on baby #2. Time flies! Little Mana is a cutie. I got to your blog via Kami Galbraith's who is in our new ward (whose I got to from another friend's). Good luck with everything! You look as beautiful as ever. :) -Brittany

BBC said...

aww... how cute is mana! i love that he was trying to protect you!

Nau Willis said...

lol! mana is so cute...so I had an incident with Preston when he was manas age. I went to get a pedicure with Wayne. When the lady started touching Waynes legs he got soooo mad! and was saying no! he didnt like seeing a woman touching wayne lmbo!!

Unknown said...

how adorable!!!

Analei said...

Awww..what a sweet boy :-)